Matthew Witte is a founding partner of Marwit Investment Management, LLC, which oversees and directs all of the firm’s investment activities. He also co-founded predecessor funds, Marwit Capital, LLC in 1994 and Marwit Capital Partners II, L.P. in 2005. He is one of two Managing Partners with overall responsibility for fund management and origination, execution and harvesting of buyouts, recapitalizations and growth investments. Since joining Marwit in 1994, Mr. Witte has initiated, closed, and managed buyout and growth investments in more than 35 portfolio companies in a diverse range of industries.
- Years of private equity, corporate finance and related experience: 30
- Founding Partner of Marwit Capital, LLC and Marwit Capital Company, LP in 1994
- Executive Vice President, Finance and Business Development of Paciolan (sold to Ticketmaster).
- Chairman and CEO of IndX Software Corporation (sold to Siemens)
- Partner - The Related Companies, a New York-based real estate investment firm
- Manager - Grosvenor International, a London based property development and investment firm
Board of Director Positions
Current and former Board positions include: Solis Women’s Health, Inc., Promax Nutrition Corporation, AMI Holding Corporation (Arc Machines, Inc.), Seed Acquisition Corporation (Granite Seed), Fire Grill, LLC, and STEC (Nasdaq: STEC), Paciolan, Inc., IndX Software Corp., Marina Medical, Inc., Infotec, Inc., New West Communications, Inc.
- B.S. degree from Cornell University