Laurie Seymour is the Firm's Controller, bringing 20 years of experience in private company and Investment Company accounting. She is responsible for managing the principal administrative functions of the firm, high quality reporting, financial statement preparation, administration of capital accounts and distributions, banking, accounting, payroll, tax and audit management, and other matters.
- Years of private equity, corporate finance and related experience: 20
- Joined Marwit Capital in 1991
- Accounting Manager for several years at Advantage Property Management in Tustin, CA
- Office Manager with Churchill Commodities in Newport Beach, CA
- Began career as a Computer Programmer with Systems Research in Los Angeles
- B.A. degree from Maharishi University of Management (MUM) in Fairfield, Iowa