Chris Britt is a founding partner of Marwit Investment Management, LLC, which oversees and directs all of the Firm’s investment activities. He also co-founded predecessor funds, Marwit Capital, LLC in 1994 and Marwit Capital Partners II, L.P. in 2005. He is one of two Managing Partners with responsibility for overall fund management and origination, execution and harvesting of buyouts, recapitalizations and growth investments. Since joining Marwit in 1994, Mr. Britt has initiated, closed, and managed buyout and growth investments in more than 35 portfolio companies in a diverse range of industries.
- Years of private equity, corporate finance and related experience: 25
- Founding Partner of Marwit Capital, LLC and Marwit Capital Company, L.P. in 1994
- Corporate Finance Affiliate of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, a Los Angeles-based private investment firm
- Partner of BCC Capital Partners, a Newport Beach-based boutique middle market investment bank
- Corporate Finance roles with Geneva Companies (Chemical Bank) and Rockwell International
Board of Director Positions
Current and former Board positions include: Boot Barn, Western Emulsions Corporation, Storyteller Theatres Corporation, Driftwood Dairy, Fire Grill, LLC, Nupla Corporation, Signature Theatres, LLC, Gregg Gift Company, Columbia Aluminum Products, LLC, and T and T Industries, Inc.
- MBA in Finance & Entrepreneurial Studies from the UCLA Anderson School of Management
- B.A. degree in Economics from Stanford University